Gapture® Malaysia is a certified Google Partner run by a certified Google Regional Trainer. We generate leads, enquiries and online sales for our clients by running measurable digital marketing campaigns. We excel in managing and optimizing Google AdWords, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and ads on other performance media. We strongly believe that no other agency in Malaysia is as hardcore in delivering conversions and measuring success as us.
Report to Head of Performance Team
- Campaign KPI and ad budget usage.
- Efficient use of all paid software and services.
- Staying abreast of the latest news and features in products and services that Gapture offers.
- Setup, monitor and optimise the performance of campaigns assigned to you.
- Copywriting of the ads.
- Setup and help integrate other relevant tools, including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Web Master Tools.
- Configure the billing setting of all ad accounts, relevant software and services. Pause and deactivate software and services when they are no longer needed.
- Provide ads landing page optimisation suggestions to Digital Consultants.
- Assist Digital Consultants on sales proposal to clients.
- Assist Head of Department in documenting best practices and flows.
- Provide campaign reporting to Digital Consultant in accurate and timely manner.
- Attend client's meeting with Digital Consultant when necessary to answer technical questions.
- Handle 10~15 campaigns, depending on ads budget.
- At least three years Google AdWords experience is required.
- Responsible and responsive in all communications.
- Able to hit deadline and achieve KPI.
- Achieve and maintain Google AdWords Qualified Individual status. Google Analytics Qualified Individual status is a plus.
- Self motivated, inquisitive, good analytical skill and attention-to-details.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Knowledge in Supermetrics is a plus.
RM4,000 to RM6,000 basic salary with performance incentive.