Gapture® Malaysia is a certified Google Partner run by a certified Google Regional Trainer. We generate leads, enquiries and online sales for our clients by running measurable digital marketing campaigns. We excel in managing and optimizing Google AdWords, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and ads on other performance media. We strongly believe that no other agency in Malaysia is as hardcore in delivering conversions and measuring success as us.
Report to Head of Digital Consultants.
- Individual sales target.
- Accurate and timely Service Order Agreement issuing.
- Maintain good relationship with clients.
- Responsible to hit individual sales target.
- Staying abreast of the latest news and features in products and services that Gapture offers.
- Generate, profile and nurture leads.
- Attend project briefs from existing clients and new prospects.
- To recap discussions with clients and other related parties and follow up on action items.
- To consult with Performance Team on deliverables and campaign KPIs.
- Prepare proposal, Service Order Agreement, project timeline and present to clients and prospects in a timely manner and close the deal.
- To prepare Kickstart Brief and handover clients to Account Servicing.
- Maintain good relationship with clients via non-campaign touch-points.
- Assist Account Servicing to renew contracts and up-sell existing clients.
- At least five years working experience in sales is required, including two years in advertising agencies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill, including building the sales deck.
- Responsible and responsive in all communications.
- Able to hit deadlines and achieve KPI.
- Achieve and maintain Google AdWords Qualified Individual status.
- Self motivated, inquisitive, good analytical skill and attention-to-details.
- Valid driving license in Malaysia and employee is required to drive his/her vehicle to meet clients and prospects. Mileage to-and-fro to meetings is claimable.
RM3,000 to RM3,500 basic salary with attractive commission scheme.