Gapture® Malaysia is a certified Google Partner run by a certified Google Regional Trainer. We generate leads, enquiries and online sales for our clients by running measurable digital marketing campaigns. We excel in managing and optimizing Google AdWords, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and ads on other performance media. We strongly believe that no other agency in Malaysia is as hardcore in delivering conversions and measuring success as us.
Report to Head of Digital Consultants.
- Individual billing target.
- Timeline (e.g. ad approval, live date, reporting date, etc) of clients' campaigns.
- Clients' contract renewal and increment in budget.
- Accurate and timely invoicing.
- Maintain good relationship with clients.
- Responsible to hit individual billing target.
- Staying abreast of the latest news and features in products and services that Gapture offers.
- Attend project briefs from existing clients.
- Prepare proposal, Service Order Agreement, project timeline and present to clients and prospects in a timely manner and close the deal.
- To recap discussions with clients and other related parties and follow up on action items.
- To take over campaigns from Sales from Kickstart Brief onwards.
- To work with Production Team and vendors to make sure clients' campaign KPIs and deadlines are met.
- Compile and send over weekly snapshots and reports to clients, highlight important points and be answerable to any item in the report.
- Responsible to invoice clients in a timely manner and follow up with clients on payments.
- Go through monthly campaign reports with clients over the phone. Meet clients in-person to campaign review and renewal.
- Renew contracts and up-sell existing clients.
- Maintain good relationship with clients via non-campaign touch-points.
- Handle 20~30 clients, depending on account size.
- At least five years working experience in account servicing is required, including two years in advertising agencies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill, including building the sales deck.
- Responsible and responsive in all communications.
- Able to hit deadlines and achieve KPI.
- Achieve and maintain Google AdWords Qualified Individual status.
- Self motivated, inquisitive, good analytical skill and attention-to-details.
- Valid driving license in Malaysia and employee is required to drive his/her vehicle to meet clients and prospects. Mileage to-and-fro to meetings is claimable.
RM4,000 to RM6,000 basic salary with performance incentive.